Product Disclaimers and Safety Statements
Please read the following statements before purchasing. If you have any questions, please contact us!
- By purchasing our products, you are assuming liability and damages. Lionheart Kids Co. is not responsible or liable for injuries or damages as a result of product use.
- Our products are made to be durable, however, no product is indestructible. They are tested to withstand regular play.
- Our products are painted and sealed with non-toxic, water-based paints and sealers, however, they are not meant for children who are mouthing or to be used as teethers.
- SUPERVISE CHILDREN when using products that have an age specification on the listing. Some products are a choking hazard. If an item is a choking hazard, it will come with a warning sticker and there will be a notation in the product description.
- Do not submerge wooden products in water. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth. Be mindful not to leave wooden toys outside in the sun/ elements.
- While our painted items are always sealed, paint can chip over time with regular use and play.
Abacus Safety Warning:
- This product is primarily meant for decor, as a learning tool and light play.
- The rings should not be bent or pulled on, as they may detach from the base.
- We recommend carrying the abacus by the base and not the rings.
- The beads are not meant for chewing, mouthing or teething.
- Always supervise children while using this product.
- If the product does break, the beads are a choking risk for children 3 and under. If exposed, the wire rings are sharp and can pose a risk to children.
- Discard product if the wires break immediately*
- Colours in person may vary due to your monitor settings.
- As each product is handmade, no two products will be exactly the same... that makes them unique!
- Please allow for variation in the grain and colouring of each piece of wood.
- Some wood bases will have more knots than others. If you have a preference, please make a note when ordering.
- Wood is natural and imperfect. Some pieces of wood might have a slight warp or markings. However, quality control is important to us and we are diligent in choosing high-quality materials.