Can't think of a custom design for your abacus?
These abacuses are ready for shipping or local pickup!
*please note these discounted abacuses may have slight imperfections*
An abacus is an ancient counting tool. They can help children develop fine-motor skills, sharpen concentration, elicit problem solving and of course, assist with counting and simple mathematics. Our rainbow abacuses not only are functional, but they also look beautiful in a nursery, playroom or big-kid bedroom.
- Each bead on our abacus is hand-painted and sealed for protection using non-toxic, water-based products.
- 3 ring abacus beads are 25mm, 22mm and 20mm. 4 ring abacus beads are 22mm, 20mm, 18mm and 16mm.
- The wooden base is sealed with a natural wax and oil mixture. Edges are smooth and rounded; perfect for little fingers.
- Choose custom colours from the colour swatches. Photos pictured here are examples of custom abacuses we have created. If you need more inspiration, please check out our Instagram or Home Page! We showcase numerous abacus designs. Contact us if you require assistance with this process.
- There may be variation in paint colour due to individual monitor settings.
- Our products are made to be durable, however, no product is indestructible.
- They are tested to withstand regular play, however, we suggest carrying the abacus by the wooden base - and not the rings.
- While our abacuses are painted and sealed with non-toxic products, it is NOT advised that a child put it in their mouths or use the beads for teething purposes.
- As each product is handmade, no two products will be exactly the same... that makes them unique! Please allow for variation in the grain and colouring of each piece of wood.
- If the product were to break, the beads are a choking hazard for children under 3*
Caring for your Lionheart Kids Co. Products:
Wooden toys need some love!
- Please do not submerge them in water. If you need to clean them, wipe with a damp rag.
- We do not recommend scrubbing painted products.
- Enjoy your toys outside, however do not leave them exposed to the elements.