Butterfly Learning Tiles
8 wooden butterfly tiles are included in the Single Set OR choose the Matching Set which contains 2 of each butterfly (16 tiles total). We like to think of our learning tiles as a wooden version of a flash card- with all the same learning, but more durability.
Ideas for using these tiles
- Bring these tiles to the park to look for similar butterflies
- Sort the butterflies by colour
- Spot the similarities and differences of each butterfly
- Use them at a sensory table or sensory tray
- Have them inspire an art project; create your own colourful butterfly.
- ...Or simply explore the detail and beauty of these lovely butterflies. The best thing about learning tiles is how open-ended they are! Let your little one decide how they want to incorporate these into learning & play.
100% cotton drawstring storage bag included with purchase.
Please note that this set does not include a parent guide.
Images are hand-transferred onto the wood surface and sealed with a water-based sealer.
- Tiles are made from 1/8" plywood and are 3x3"
- This product is not recommended for children who are still exploring with their mouths. Recommended for children 3+.
- This product is handmade. There may be small variations or imperfections in the tiles.
Caring for your Lionheart Kids Co. Products:
Wooden toys need some love!
- Do not scrub these tiles, as it may destroy the transferred image.
- Enjoy your toys outside, however do not leave them exposed to the elements.