Looking to add some natural elements into play? These amazing coconut colanders are perfect for water play, pretend or imaginary play, in sensory activities…and they are even food safe!
These bowls are handcrafted in Indonesia from local artisans. They are made from coconut shells that were discarded as waste. After being sanded smooth, they are sealed with all-natural coconut oil.
- These bowls vary in shape and coloration since they are a natural product.
- Coconut colanders are approximately 30% smaller than the Jumbo coconut bowls.
Approximate Dimensions (size will vary)
- 5.5 inches wide x 2.5 inches tall
- Hand wash and do not soak for long periods of time.
- Towel dry, and store in a cool dry place.
- Do not expose the bowl to extreme heat.
- Use for room temperature and cold items- not hot!
- Do not use your Coconut Bowl in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
Why We Love These:
- They replace plastic in a sustainable and natural way.
- They are made sustainably and ethically with responsible business practices.
- They are never exposed to any type of handful chemicals, making them a safe option for kids!