This beautiful flower stacker will have you ready for spring!
Stacking toys promote exploration, problem solving, spatial intelligence and and hand-eye coordination. Stacking toys can also promote early numeracy skills such as size, height, shape order, comparison and cause and effect.
Add these to a collection of blocks to introduce some fun new shapes, or make a house for your wooden peg dolls or favourite figurines. There are so many ways to play!
Handmade in Canada by Sapling Shapes of Canadian Maple- and painted by Lionheart Kids Co. with non-toxic, water-based paint and sealer.
For a custom stacker, please add a note when checking out which colour scheme you would like. Make note of the colours you’d like from the smallest part to the largest. Feel free to contact me if you would like help designing your stacker. The custom flower stacker is the rounded variety.
- Pink, purple, blue stackers- 3.5 inches tall, 6 inches wide, 1 inch thick
- Peach and white stackers- 3.5 inches tall, 5.5 inches wide, 1 inch thick
- The smallest piece of the white and peach stacker is a CHOKING HAZARD!
- Recommended age of use is 3+
- Supervise children during play, especially when playing with items with small parts.
- This stacker is hand-painted. There may be minor variations or imperfections in the finished product (that makes it unique!)
- Colour may appear differently in person due to monitor settings.
- Due to the unique shape of this stacker, they fit into one another best laying flat or sliding the stacks into one another.
- With regular play, all painted toys can have some chipping or colour transfer.
- While our toys are painted with non-toxic products, we do not recommend they be used for mouthing or teething.
Caring for your Lionheart Kids Co. Products:
Wooden toys need some love!
- Please do not submerge them in water. If you need to clean them, wipe with a damp rag.
- We do not recommend scrubbing painted products.
- Enjoy your toys outside, however do not leave them exposed to the elements.